Monday, July 28, 2008

A Memory Game

What memories do you have with us? Or me? Or Shane?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Oh for the memmories!!
*road trips!! I think I made it to the top of Idaho a million times with at least one of you!!
Shane..remember when you and I went to get Shelby and Jake and Jake had a little poopy in his pants?!?! We had to throw his pants away..??
*What about that old silver truck? I think we took it on many a fishing trips!
*Amber I do miss your cookies, sticky-buns.. I think you need to tell me how to make them I miss them!!
*I remember how you would peel the top layers of our fingernails off.. or our nail polish.. Not sure how you always did that..
**I hope we have time soon to make new memories! Love you guys!!**

Owen Family said...

There is not enough space to share all the memories, but we remember coming to cour d alene and having easter. You got a new table and chairs, and shane had fun putting it together. Remember christmas when shane modeled his doggie boxers? Thanks to for sharing the fish from alaska, that was great.