Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged #1

*8* 8 favorite T.V. shows!
1- CSI Miami
2- CSI NY
3- The Closer
4- CSI
5- Seinfeld
6- Law & Order SVU
7- SpongeBob Square Pants (This allows me to sleep in)
8- Diego (this lets me sleep even longer)

*8 Restaurants.
1- Spagetti Factory
2- IHOP
3- Cracker Barrell
4- AppleBees
5- Chili's
6- Training Table
7- Wingers
8- Sizzler

*8 things that happened yesterday.
1- Sun was out
2-Road Construction
3- Shane made jerky
4- I cooked two roasts
5- Went to a haunted house
6- Did the dishes
7- gas was down to $3.09 !!!
8- Started Christmas Shopping

8 things I am looking forward to.
1- Gas going under $3.00 (it was 3.06 this morning)
2- Halloween
3- Going to Alaska in July
4- Shelby, Jake and Keirstin coming for Christmas
5- Family party on Friday
6- Getting my Laundry Done
7- Thanksgiving
8-spending time with family

I am now supposed to "tag" 8 people.. so 8 of you.. get doing this! Just think it will be fun to look back and see what 8 things were going on in your life!!

No comments: