Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello,
Not much to report today. This weekend we were able to attend the Cox family reunion. We haven't been in such a long time. It was fun to see the family. We just went on Saturday to spend the day. Then Saturday night we went out with Chet and Julie. It was relaxing. We drove home Sunday morning.
Last night Shane and I decided to go out to a movie. We went to Indiana Jones. Man he is getting old. It was a good show.
Sesha is doing good. She is growing so fast. I painted her fingernails and toes this weekend and she kept telling me "grandma is going to be so proud"! I am not sure where that came from but it was funny how she kept saying it.
Yesterday morning was the first morning since the kids left that she got up and picked out her clothes to wear and didn't throw a fit. Maybe she is getting back on a schedule? Hopefully it will get back to normal around here with her.
Shane is still really busy at work. Me not so much, I have been getting off early. But that will soon change. Shane is busy in the summer and my work picks up in the winter. So it is a trade off.

No comments: